Friday, March 02, 2007

What is happening to Journalists?

The AP banned Paris Hilton news for a week. (During my birthday, thanks AP! Great present!) They wanted to see what would happen if they didn't talk about her for a week. HAHA! What the hell has happened to our country? I mean, this kind of crap has been going on for years but why do they now all of a sudden notice how petty they've become?

The fifth story on the list on CNN.com is Anna Nicole Smith's casket moved to grave. Wow. Can't we just leave her be? Why does anyone care about her and her poor, poor family? Death, drugs, TrimSpa, Beauty, vanity, plastic surgery, etc. I don't give a shit about these people. I never expected her to die this quickly but I guess I should have. Our culture is rewarding idiot blonde women with no brains. Have any of these women done anything useful? No. They are all pretty and pretty slutty. That's what gets them their fame. Unbelievable.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/02/ignoring.parishilton.ap/index.html

No comments: