Tuesday, February 27, 2007

MySpace no more!

Ok, I'm not using MySpace anymore. It is done. It used to be fun to use, it's still a good place to keep track of my friends, but I don't want to check it anymore.

Here's an update of things that have happened recently.
  • Last year I got my Bachelor of Arts in Music from SOU.
  • In the summer I was hired to work at SOU, which I still do.
  • I sing in a church choir for $200/month, and I LOVE it. =)
  • On New Years Eve 2006, Phil Springer proposed to me, which I accepted.
  • I've lived with Phil since June 2006, and we are very happy, and are blessed to have the most metal keet ever, Icarus. (He's a parakeet.)
As things go on I will post messages here. Hopefully I will get some readers. I expect anything from theories on where Atlantis might be to stubbing my toe on the fridge, you know, stuff like that.

No comments: